Training Contract applications to commence in September 2022 are now open. If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
If you would like to make a speculative application for a role with us please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
UK Immigration Paralegal Vacancy
Magrath Sheldrick LLP is a top ranked law firm providing immigration and employment law advice and assistance to clients from around the world. We are looking for experienced Corporate and Private Client UK Immigration Paralegals to join our team in Central London.
We have one of the UK’s most successful business immigration practices, providing UK, US and Global immigration solutions to some of the world’s leading businesses and private individuals.
Our mission is to provide innovative, high-touch advice and assistance to a diverse range of businesses and private clients.
Principle Role Duties
- Manage own workload which will include providing accurate and practical advice and representation to clients on all aspects of the UK immigration and nationality law.
- To be responsible for your allocated cases which includes drafting, filing and case recording.
- Keeping clients informed of the progress of their application
- Drafting and Issuing COS for clients.
- Liaising with the UK Visas and Immigration by e-mail or telephone.
- Attending meetings with clients regarding their applications.
- Advising on and preparing UK visa applications for work and family reasons.
- Booking appointments with the Home Office and making payments of immigration charges and fees.
- Contribute to the administration of the office including BRP cards, invoicing etc. to ensure the smooth and efficient running of Magrath Sheldrick.
Candidates will have an ability to engage and understand the applicable law and to proactively progress matters under fee-earner’s supervision, excellent academics along with legal qualifications or previous legal experience. They must be highly organised and have a flexible nature, and a co-operative and willing attitude.
Candidates will also have IT, numeracy, practical and analytical skills, a clear communication style (both spoken and written), and above all, must be a team player with a passion to work with a fast-paced professional and friendly team.
If you are interested, please apply with a CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]