We help commonwealth citizens with UK ancestry obtain long term residence in the UK.
The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom on the grounds of his United Kingdom ancestry are that s/he:
- is a Commonwealth citizen; and
- is aged 17 or over; and
- is able to provide proof that one of his grandparents was born in the United Kingdom and Islands and that any such grandparent is the applicant’s blood grandparent or grandparent by reason of an adoption recognised by the laws of the United Kingdom relating to adoption; and
- is able to work and intends to take or seek employment in the United Kingdom; and
- will be able to maintain and accommodate himself and any dependants adequately without recourse to public funds; and
- holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance.