People are the primary asset of any organisation.
As the world becomes smaller, with an expanding mobile workforce, governments, legislators and supra-national institutions create increasingly complex webs of rules, regulations, policies and penalties in relation to the international movement of workers and legal right to work compliance.
We work with businesses of every size and from every corner of the globe to explain cross border requirements and to take responsibility for each aspect of an individual immigration journey from entry to residence, settlement and citizenship.
We unravel the complexities of international mobility and take responsibility for business compliance with work permit schemes, sponsorship regimes and residence requirements.
We look after all of the legal obligations, enabling our corporate clients to focus on putting their people first.
Our expertise includes:
- Leave to Enter and Remain
- Points Based System Applications
- Ensuring Validity of Applications
- Business Visitors
- Biometric Residence Permits
- Indefinite Leave to Enter and Remain
- Understanding Sponsorship
- Skilled Workers with a Job Offer
- Shortage Occupations
- Intra-Company Transfers
- International Agreements
- Representatives of Overseas Businesses
- Sponsor Record Keeping and Reporting Duties