The UK has one of the most complicated sets of citizenship and residence rules in the world, deriving from a long history of international links and territorial connections. We unravel the complexities of indefinite leave to remain and naturalisation – providing you with a seamless service and peace of mind.
There are many routes to permanent residence for workers, business people, investors and family members. Citizenship can be obtained through naturalisation and registration.
Let us help you secure your future.
Our expertise includes:
- Indefinite Leave to Enter and Remain
- Long Residence
- Returning Residents
- Validity of Applications
- Understanding Absences
- Discretion and Exceptions
- Points-Based System Applications
- Naturalisation – Five Years Residence
- Naturalisation – Spouse or Partner
- Registration of Children
- Registration – Ancestry
- Life in the UK Tests
- English Language requirements
- Appeals to the Tribunals
- Judicial Review