The UK has a long tradition of open migration routes, recognising international norms of human rights and implementing family reunion policies that provide an opportunity for people to make the UK their place of residence.
Despite recent political commitments to lower net migration, and to reduce reliance on workers from overseas, there remain many lawful routes of entry to the country.
We help our clients navigate complex immigration rules and procedures to achieve their ambition to settle here.
Our expertise includes:
- Leave to Enter and Remain
- Returning Residents
- Entry Clearance
- Validity of Applications
- Consequences of Overstaying
- Indefinite Leave to Enter and Remain
- Short Term Study
- Points-Based System Applications
- Long Residence
- Article 8 Private and Family Life
- Spouses and Civil Partners
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Proposed Spouses and Civil Partners
- Unmarried Partners
- Medical Issues