The Home Office encourages world leading talent to live and work in the UK through the Global Talent Visa Route – we can help you navigate the scheme.
The Global Talent route is for talented and promising individuals in the fields of science, engineering, medicine, humanities, digital technology and arts and culture (including film and television, fashion design and architecture) wishing to work in the UK. Applicants will be winners of internationally recognised awards, leaders in their field, or have the potential to be leaders, as determined by a Home Office recognised endorsing body.
The fields in which individuals can show their talents exist are limited:
- Academia or Research
- Arts and Culture
- Digital Technology
Applicants must firstly be endorsed by a Home Office recognised body as either a recognised or potential leader in their field.
Applications must be endorsed by a “competent body” such as:
- Arts Council England – for arts and culture applications
- The British Academy – for humanities and social science applications
- The Royal Society – for natural sciences and medical science research applications
- The Royal Academy of Engineering – for engineering applications
- Tech City UK – for digital technology applications