You will need to:
- demonstrate you have a business idea which is Innovative, Viable and Scalable;
- you will need to obtain an endorsement from a third-party UK trusted body;
- innovators must demonstrate access to £50,000 for investment into your company;
- meet the English language requirement;
- meet a maintenance requirement.
The Innovator visa will be granted for three years after which time there is an option to apply for accelerated settlement, should you meet the specified requirements.
Start-Up visas are granted for two years with the possibility of an extension of stay as an innovator.
How can we assist you?
We can assist with the application from start to finish, advising on all aspects of the process.
We provide a more detailed outline and analysis of these schemes here
For more information on how we can support you, contact us today to speak with our specialist team.