I joined the Immigration Department as a Paralegal in February 2012.
I am currently in charge of an in-house team which is based on secondment at a large financial institution. I specialize in corporate immigration, assisting HR, Legal and other stakeholders with all aspects of UK immigration law ranging from compliance audits to private clients issues. I also advise on Indefinite Leave to Remain, Naturalisation, British nationality and EEA applications
- Team: UK Immigration
- Based: London
- Being the main point of contact for corporate institutions regarding their immigration processes and policies.
- Successfully assisting corporate clients with preparation for a Home Office compliance audit and attending the events.
- Effectively managed the visa process for large Graduate Program intake our clients.
- Submitted many successful applications to the Home Office ranging from sponsor licence applications to appeals and judicial reviews.
- Advised high net worth individuals and senior employees on their options to enter and remain in the UK.