Who needs a Sponsor Licence?
Before deciding to bring an individual into the UK on either the Skilled Worker route (formerly Tier 2) or Intra Company Transfer (formerly Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer) a Sponsor Licence will be required.
How long does the process take?
Typically, it takes 8 – 12 weeks, but the processing time may vary depending on individual circumstances. Priority services can reduce the time to around 2 – 4 weeks.
Why should I use Magrath Sheldrick?
We can help you to avoid the common pitfalls, caused by not following Sponsor Licence guidance, such as:-
- not sending documents within the specified period;
- including documents not in the format required;
- not providing sufficient evidence of a genuine vacancy;
- not having adequate HR measures in place to track and monitor sponsored workers;
- non-compliance with legal right to work legislation.
Is there a guarantee my application will be approved?
While no one can provide a 100% guarantee, our success rate speaks for itself. Our expertise significantly improves your chances.