Tuesday 13 November 2018
9:30 am to 11:30 am
A Practical Guide to the EU Settlement Scheme
As the Brexit negotiations reach a crucial juncture, the Home Office has begun to phase in the settlement scheme for EU nationals residing in the UK.
Join Magrath Sheldrick LLP and the Home Office EU Exit Engagement Team to gain a practical overview of the scheme and what EU nationals, as well as their employers and family members, should expect.
This interactive workshop will include:
- Understanding the legal basis for the scheme.
- How to apply for settled and pre-settled status.
- A practical demonstration of the digital application process.
- Documents and other evidence to include.
- Advice for employers on legal right to work checks.
- How to deal with unusual scenarios.
- A look ahead to the next stage of Brexit and what employers can expect in 2019
The event is free for Magrath Sheldrick LLP clients and contacts.
If you or your colleagues are interested in attending please register your interest below.