I joined the firm in 2013 and work in the UK Immigration department as a Paralegal.
I assist both corporate and private clients with UK Immigration applications made under Tiers 1, 2 and 5 of the Points Based System, Settlement, EEA applications for permanent residence, British Citizenship and British Passport applications.
I specialise in corporate immigration, advising clients on bringing skilled workers to the UK, and assisting with entry clearance and applications for leave to remain.
- Team: UK Immigration
- Based: London
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/victoria-edwardes-62374448
- Six month secondment on site at a FTSE 100 financial institution conducting legal right to work checks for all employees, and advising and assisting with applications for entry clearance, leave to remain and settlement.
- Making the urgent application for entry clearance for the new CEO of a FTSE100 company
- Advising on the takeover of a small technological company and the TUPE transfer of the sponsored migrant workers to the new sponsor licence.
- Advising large corporate institutions how to comply with Home Office rules in relation to right to work checks and maintaining their sponsor licence
- Advising on complex spousal, unmarried and civil partner applications