I work within the Immigration Department and have been seconded to a corporate client to assist with their UK Business immigration needs.
I joined the Immigration Department as a Solicitor in December 2017.
I specialise in Corporate Immigration advising a multinational and financial services company on all aspects of UK Immigration law and Sponsor Compliance under the Points Based System.
- Team: UK Immigration
- Advising on limitations of the visit visa category for business visitors to the UK.
- Advising on the requirements and process for all applications under Tier 2 and Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) of the Points Based System.
- Manage high volume applications for leave to enter, leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain (settlement) under the Points Based System as well as applications outside of the Points Based System for individuals as well as their family members i.e. spouse, unmarried partners and children.
- Advising individuals on submitting settlement, naturalisation and British passport applications
- Providing advice and assistance in respect of Legal Right to Work checks including the Employer Checking Service to prevent illegal working.
- Expert user of the Home Office Sponsor Management System who manages day to day sponsorship activities to ensure sponsor compliance under the Points Based System.
- Provide internal immigration law training and update sessions to HR and the Legal department.