I work within the Immigration department, advising corporate clients and private individuals in relation to their immigration needs.
I joined the Immigration team in October 2017 as a Paralegal and have worked in Immigration for over two years.
I have extensive experience with both private and corporate clients, acting for high net-worth individuals and major corporations.
I specialise in corporate immigration and advise on applications under the Points Based System, namely assisting skilled workers with entry clearance, leave to remain and settlement in the UK. I also provide assistance to corporations in the initial stage of the sponsor process by advising on sponsor licence applications and attend mock audits for clients who wish to verify their immigration compliance. I advise private clients in relation to EEA applications for permanent residence, naturalisation and British passport applications.
- Team: UK Immigration
- Based: London
- Advising corporate institutions as to how to comply with Home Office rules in relation to right to work checks
- Assisting clients in conducting mock audits in preparation for actual Home Office audits
- Advising Exception Talent migrants on entry clearance into the UK
- Advising on complex spousal, unmarried and civil partner applications
- Advising corporate individuals on business visas to enter the UK
- Advising internship candidates regarding entry to the UK