I qualified as a Solicitor in 1982 and joined Magrath Sheldrick LLP in 2007 having been a Partner in a number of prestigious law firms in the City and West End of London.
I am a highly experienced litigator and negotiator and specialise in all types of general and commercial litigation and dispute resolution. I advise on a wide range of claims and contentious matters including general, commercial and contractual disputes, company/partnership and property disputes, debt and third party recoveries, corporate and personal insolvency and trade and commission disputes. I have extensive experience in both the High Court and County Court as well as the Companies Court and Bankruptcy Court and I represent clients in Mediations and Arbitrations. I have extensive commercial and business experience and am well regarded for my business acumen in all matters I deal with when assisting clients to achieve the most timely and cost effective outcome to their disputes.
- Team: Dispute Resolution
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jeremy-hershkorn-64199127
- Advising, acting and assisting corporate and individual clients with their outstanding commercial debt and insolvency related work including substantial book debts, portfolios and loans.
- Implementing strategies and advising Insolvency Practitioners, Liquidators, Administrators, Accountants, Experts and other professionals on their general, commercial and trading disputes.
- Acting for clients both in the UK and overseas in respect of their contractual and other disputes within and outside the English jurisdiction and working with other professionals and agencies.
- Advising a wide range of businesses and service providers on their commercial and contractual disputes and agreements.
- Acting in complex disputes between companies, directors, shareholders and business partners.
- Dealing with all aspects of partnership disputes between individuals, professional businesses and other entities.