I am experienced in providing legal help and advice on Asylum and Human Rights law. I have also also dealt extensively with appeals to the Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) and with applications for Judicial Review before the High Court.
I have also worked in other jurisdictions having undertaken legal internships at the United Nations (Division of Policy Development and Law) and at law firms in South Africa and Argentina.
- Team: UK Immigration
- Based: London
- Advising and assisting Sponsors in their management of the Sponsorship Management System; on their Sponsor duties in relation to reporting and recordkeeping; on complying with the advertising requirements; and on processes to prevent illegal working.
- Tier 2 applications advising migrants and their employers/ sponsors.
- Tier 1 applications particularly in the Entrepreneur category and extensions in the General category.
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain for Points Based System migrants and their dependant family members.
- Naturalisation and Registration applications.
- Applications for entry clearance, leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain under the other categories of the Immigration Rules and the European Regulations.