I provide private clients with immigration advice for themselves, their family members and their businesses. In particular I specialize in helping entrepreneurs who wish to come to the UK to set up in business and I assist those who have already come to the UK with being able to remain and continue with their business interests. I advise overseas companies on sending senior staff to set up UK branches of their companies and help with the processes to allow startups and other companies to sponsor migrant workers from overseas. I also assist investors with applications to come to the UK where they intend to invest £2 million or more and European nationals who wish to remain in the UK after Brexit. I help fiancés, spouses and children apply to join their family members in the UK and apply for British citizenship.
- Team: UK Immigration
- Based: London
- Assistance with complex immigration applications involving prior refusal decisions including dealing with allegations of dishonesty and finding solutions for fresh applications;
- Advising on the merits of appeals against refusal decisions made by the Home Office in the UK or British Consulates abroad;
- Assistance with drafting applications for administrative review where there is no right of appeal;
- Full appeal preparation and advocacy at the Immigration Tribunal and the Upper Tribunal in complex appeal matters;
- Negotiating with British Consulates and the Home Office to find solutions for clients.