I joined the UK Immigration Department as a Solicitor in March 2007 and became a Partner in 2015. I am a dual qualified British Solicitor and South African Attorney, with more than seventeen years of UK Immigration Law experience, advising corporate and private clients on their business and family needs.
I put a great value on creating lifetime relationships with my clients, assisting them with their initial applications to enter, right through to Indefinite Leave to Remain, Registration and Naturalisation as British citizens.
I am a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) and the Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI). I have written several articles on a variety of subjects relating to UK Immigration law.
- Team: UK Immigration
- Based: London
- Advising high net worth Investors, working closely with their financial advisors to provide long term support until they naturalised as UK citizens.
- Creating strategic solutions for Entrepreneurs by providing realistic and useful advice to enable them to set set up or run a business in the UK and to meet their obligations with regards to employment creation and investment in the business.
- Advising Exceptional Talented individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or sport, who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement.
- Guiding companies to establish a branch in the United Kingdom and ongoing guidance to their Sole Representatives, ensuring they will meet their obligations and qualify for extension applications.
- Work closely with businesses to sponsor skilled employees under all routes in the Tier 2 and Tier 5 categories, which involve sponsor licence applications and renewals, compliance training, onsite audits as well as liaising with the UKVI.
- Handle all aspects regarding relocation of existing staff based abroad as well as the process to hire new skilled employees and ongoing assistance to employers and employees ensure they meet their obligations and to report any changes on the Sponsor Management System.
- Advising on numerous family cases: spouse/civil/unmarried partner, children and other relatives as well as Ancestry, EU Law, Long Residence, Registration and Naturalisation.