If you are coming to the UK to set up a business either as an individual, an SME or a large corporation, we can provide the following HR and employment law services:
- Advice on the HR and staffing structure best suited to your business.
- Advice on statutory requirements.
- Contracts of employment, handbooks and HR policies.
- Advice on HR compliance ensuring you comply with UK legislation.
- Making sure that employee bonus schemes or other benefit or incentive arrangements offered encourage high performance from employees but limit the Company’s legal exposure.
- Advice on areas of UK law which impact on employment, such as confidentiality, intellectual property and data protection.
- Advice on limiting competition from existing employees.
- Advice on HR and managing the employment relationship.
- Guiding you through the myriad of UK family friendly rights.
- Advice on discrimination and harassment in the workplace and employee relations.
- Guidance on managing exits, including cost and financial risk analysis, redundancy processes and negotiating settlement agreements
- Advice on business transfers and outsourcing arrangements to ensure compliance with TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006), including information and consultation processes, as well as making sure that you have appropriate contractual warranties and indemnities in place to limit exposure.
Adele Martins – Partner – [email protected] – +44 207 317 6719
Claire Holland – Senior Associate – [email protected]– +44 207 317 6793