Our dedicated Private Client immigration team has been consistently recognised for its excellent service by both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners. We are committed to providing clear innovative solutions to complex immigration issues. We also assist high net worth individuals, business entrepreneurs, skilled migrants and their families on all routes of entry to the UK and have a team of specialist immigration solicitors specialising in appeals to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal.
Given the ever increasingly complexities and uncertainties with UK immigration we understand the importance of going beyond simply providing our clients with short term options. Our objective is to strive for our client’s immigration stability by identifying a long term strategy, leading to UK settlement and citizenship, all the while working within the cost expectations of our clients.
We also deal with complex immigration issues that may involve appeals to the AIT or detailed representations to the UK Border Agency.
Our private client services include:-
- Premium (24 hour) service at the public enquiry office of the UKBA for urgent visa applications
- Applications for High Net Worth Individuals (Tier 1 Investors);
- Applications for Business Entrepreneurs (Tier 1 Entrepreneur)
- Applications for Highly Skilled Migrants (Tier 1 General)
- Students and Post Study Workers (Tiers 1 and 4);
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility, Creative and Sporting, Government Authorised Exchange, International Agreements, Charity and Religious Workers, Sponsored Researchers)
- Sole Representatives of overseas businesses wishing to open a branch in the UK;
- European Free Movement Applications;
- UK Ancestry Visas;
- Dependant Family Members including spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners and applications for children;
- Domestic workers of overseas households transferring to UK;
- Applications for British Citizenship;
- Entry Clearance and Visa Applications;
We have a dedicated team of immigration solicitors specialising in appeals to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal. Our experienced team undertakes all aspects of the appeal process, including drafting grounds of appeal and attending as advocates at the Tribunal.
We have successfully challenged many adverse immigration decisions made by the UK Border Agency outside the legal framework. We are committed to challenging decisions which appear to have been made unfairly, arbitrarily or where the use of the rules is unclear.
For more information please contact our UK Immigration Team.