Whether you are looking to start a new business or would like to look at options to re-structure your existing business, we can help you. We will work with you and your financial advisors (where necessary) to consider the business structures that are available to meet your objectives, whether for commercial endeavors or not for profit. Where you are looking to start up a new business we can provide assistance and guidance from the formation of your new venture throughout its life cycle to the point of sale or flotation.
As your business grows we can advise on commercial contracts and third party investment. We work closely with other departments in the firm to meet all your business requirements, including employment contracts, commercial premises, employment of foreign nationals and litigious matters such as debt recovery.
We understand that starting a new business is exciting yet often a very daunting experience. Understandably you want to understand and consider all available corporate structures and assure yourself that the structure you choose is an informed choice. If you are an overseas client we appreciate that UK corporate structures may be very different to those you have previously encountered. To this end we work hard to ensure that you feel supported through the formation process and during the ongoing development of your business.
We have extensive industry knowledge and have worked with a broad range of different organisations to help them to achieve their changing business needs. It is an inevitable part of a business that corporate structure and functionality is an ongoing consideration. We can work with your business to consider the options available to you to ensure that your business is reaching its full potential
How we can help:
- Advice on all commercial business structures including; companies, LLPs (limited liability partnerships) and partnerships.
- Advice on all not for profit enterprises including; companies, community interest companies; charities; partnerships; unincorporated associations.
- Providing guidance on your statutory obligations in relation to your new or existing business.
- Incorporating your new business and drafting bespoke constitutional documents
- Drafting LLP agreements, shareholder agreements and partnership agreements taking into account the intended growth and development of the company.
- Preparation of commercial contracts; please see Commercial Contracts.
- Company Secretarial services; acting as your businesses company secretary and preparing all notices, minutes, resolutions and attending to filing documents at Companies House or with other regulatory bodies.
- Providing registered office address services so you are not required to secure an alternative registered office or disclose a personal address.
- Review your current corporate structure and advise on its suitability; working with you to restructure your business to meet changing requirements.
- Assist with share allotments, transfers and any other form of reorganisation of share capital.